Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lions and Tiger and BARE Naked Woods, O MY!

You heard it here, first. A nude photo of Tiger Woods was leaked to me, courtesy of my good friend (who betrayed him) Salinas Dieon.

Before I get to the meat of his matter, let me reflect on the week. Boy, was it a doozy. I went to see Madonna on Theater Row, only to discover it wasn’t exactly the same Madge the PR people had tricked me into reviewing. Take a look, here! Someone's been naughty.

Best Story of the Week: Seeing Double. Love this one. Then again, Men’s Health has been producing clones for years now…

A lesbian is now Mayor of Houston. Despite all the brouhaha, I’m not all that surprised. Come on, we always knew Whitney had it in her.

Sinners of the Week: North Carolina Devils. How does that song go? “What if God was one of us, just a prick like one of us.”

I saw Brothers starring Tobey Maguire, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Natalie Portman. You know, I was blown away by that woman’s beauty. Not only is she amazingly feminine, she projects a breathy, “come hither” exuberance, not unlike Marilyn Monroe. Oh, and Portman and Maguire were good too.

If you run into Matt Forke, please tell him I’m officially cyber-stalking him. Stick a Forke in Matt, he’s done!


Come on, how could you not love a man who writes Facebook Updates like "goes out walking after midnight" and (be still my John Updike heart) "went to vida fitness for the first time where he saw a lot of familiar faces along with others that were not so familiar..." I had to read that sentence over and over again, just to get the subtle nuisance.

Drt-Worthy:
David C. Abernethy
Arthur Finn
Peter Frank
The Kooks
Josh Levy
Liza Minnelli
Anna Weston

Oh, yeah, almost forgot; here's the photo of Tiger Woods.

Frankly, I have no idea what the big deal is.

Have a great week. Remember, I'm in the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment